Founded in 1956 by Reg and Lily Slaughter, this family owned business has built its reputation over the years on being customer focused and offering a quality service. The Company moved to its current location in Upminster, Essex, close to London, and adjacent to the main motorway network, in 1990.
R & L Slaughter Ltd is the major independent laboratory supplier in the south east of England. Our business has been built on excellent customer service combined with a strong group of supplier partners and a good understanding of the needs of our marketplace. Deliveries are made using our own transport, supplemented by next day carrier, where necessary.
Situated close to London and the Research city of Cambridge, we are a major supplier to Universities, Hospitals and Medical Schools in the South East. R & L Slaughter Ltd. also supply many of the life and natural science based industries, from petrochemical and food companies to electronics and general engineering, with their laboratory and quality control requirements.
R & L Slaughter Ltd. has a small team of dedicated staff, managed by five Directors each with a specific area of responsibility.